Hey there beauts! I hope you all have been having a fabulous week as we are starting to get some super nice weather now! Thank gosh! I have been busy lately with packing/school work so I have been kind of slacking on the blogs lately, sadly! I apologize but I am going to post this one today for you guys! I really enjoyed writing the mini-series of letters and may throw a few more of those ones here and there, but I wanted to spice up this blog post a bit. I know you guys really enjoyed reading about my embarrassing moments blog post, and I decided to post another one for you guys to read and enjoy! Some of these embarrassing moments happened recently, and some I just thought of that happened a couple years ago. So without further or do let’s get started shall we?!
1)Balls Anyone? So I was grocery shopping with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago and obviously brought along my keys on my keychain with me. As some of you know already I bought a lovely cute ball sack key chain from Spencers because I am weird like that and they looked extremely interesting. So that lovely ball sack key chain is attached to my keys and literally goes everywhere with me (might I add they look very realistic). So I decided to stuff my keys into my winter jacket and go about my shopping day with my boyfriend. As shopping is coming to a finish I look down to see some balls staring at me. Little did I know that my ball keychain was sticking out of my pocket the whole entire time shopping! It wasn’t even like the key chain holder was sticking out so you could tell it was a key chain….no… just a pair of balls chillen. I could not stop laughing and crying! Needless to say the balls will stay in the purse next shopping visit.
2) My mom thinks I am a bitch. So when I was younger, and I mentioned this in one of my previous blog posts, I went through a phase where I could not lie. I am not too sure if I thought I was going to hell or what, but I had to tell the truth for absolutely everything. So one day during this phase, I knew that I had to tell my mom something. I was extremely embarrassed but knew that I had to tell her because I could not lie! I pulled her to the side and needed to tell her that I hated her homemade hamburgers. I told her that I thought they were super gross, and I preferred the frozen kind. After this I felt a huge weight being lifted off of my shoulders lmfao (Thank god I guess), but I felt like an ass for telling her! From now on my mom does not make me any homemade hamburgers, and now I can sleep better at night.
3) I am a crappy best friend! So at least a couple years ago, when my best friend (room mate) and my sister and I were just hanging out, we decided to just chill/drink. Obviously we are all feeling it a bit, or a lot, and you know what that means?!…. things are said that should not be said. We are all having a nice conversation when I turn to my best friend out of nowhere and say ” You are so rude, no wonder you can’t get any guys!”. I could not believe that saying came out of my mouth but it did! She stormed off into her room and did not even want to talk to me. After I said this, I turned to my sister and asked her “what did I just say?!”, as if I literally had no idea what I just said to her. I apologized to her and stated that I did not even know what I was saying! Now it’s something that we laugh at because apparently I am a rude bitch!
4) A drunk hot mess-So literally a long time ago in highschool when I was dating one of my ex-boyfriends, we decided to go to this party and drink/hang with friends. Knowing me I kept drinking and drinking, and sooner or later started feeling it pretty good! As the night came to an end, we were catching a ride with my sister and her friend, but by this point I am hammered. We sit in the car getting ready to head back to his place when I started bawling. He looks at me so surprised and asks “what the hell is the matter?”. I reply, ” Bone on top of bone!”, and keep crying. At this point nobody knows what the heck I am talking about, but I continue to say this statement. Finally, everyone figures out that I pulled a muscle in my foot, and that’s what I meant by “bone ontop of bone”. So we get back to my ex’s place, and we try to be extremely quiet getting in because everyone is sleeping. I state to him “I need my facewash”, and he replies ” you can wash your face in the morning”. So what do I do?! I start crying of course, demanding that my face needs to be washed. So he eventually grabs my facewash then an instant smile appears on my face as I am now ready for bed. We head upstairs, as he goes into his room and I am across the hall in his sisters room. All of a sudden he starts flipping out because he can not find his phone and insits he left it at the party. So, he comes into my room, asks to borrow my phone to try to call his and see if someone answers. As I am laying there passing in and out as the room is spinning, I suddenly hear him say “hello!?”, and then again, “hello!?”. Of course me being a dumb drunk I decide to answer back and yell “HELLO”, thinking he was talking to me. I do not hear anything for a few minutes and automatically think he is ignoring me. I storm into his room huffing and puffing as well as crying saying “why didn’t you answer me back!?”. He looks at me dumbfoundly and replies , “I was not even talking to you go back to bed”. I storm back off into my room and eventually fall back to sleep. Apparently I did not clue in whatsoever that he was speaking to the kid who answered his phone when he called off of mine. Let’s just say we laughed about this story forever.
5) I ratted out my sister! So when my sister and I were probably in grade 9 or 10, I honestly forget, we were hanging out at my friend’s house at the time. My sister and I never drank before, but my friend insisted we try some alcohol. Later that night we were planning on visiting my mom at work since she was a bartender. So my sister starts drinking a lot with our friend and eventually gets drunk. I am pretty sure that I refused to drink because I was not feeling anything whatsoever. So of course my sister is acting ridiculous and passing in and out on the bus with our friend. My sister and I being country girls, we hardly knew anything about the city or buses at this time. So here I am on a bus with drunk 1 and drunk 2, unsure which stop to get off at , and they are almost passed out on the bus. I am starting to freak out but eventually my friend comes to and we manage to get off at the right stop. As we arrive at my mom’s work I start panicking and worrying because I have never seen my sister drunk before. I decide to pull my mom aside at work and tell her that my sister and our friend are hammered. I am pretty sure that my sister got in shit, but she has never let this story go since then.
6) But first, let me take a selfie– So probably about maybe a year ago, I was at a bar with some of my friends and drinking our lives away. The alcohol hit me and I was starting to feel pretty good as we were dancing and having a great time. I decided to go home with this guy that night from the bar and “hang” with him let’s just say. So we go about our night, not going to go into details, but you get the picture. The next day when I went home and was looking through the pictures from the night before, I came across a selfie of me and him… literally in bed…. just smiling and acting all normal. The picture was not anything bad whatsoever, but who stops to take a selie during ***?! Oh wait… apparently me I guess! Let’s just say that got deleted super quick. Never again.
7) I f***ing hate fish– So literally forever ago, I was on vacation with my friend’s family . Let me just add in there that this family lives for fish and I can not stand the smell/taste and all that jazz. So they decided the one night to take us all to a fish restaurant. Of course they know I do not like fish, but there were other things to eat there besides fish. When we are starting to eat our dinner I literally can not smell anything else but the lovely nasty smell of fish! So guess what I did? I started bawling. Yupp, right at dinner. I was so mad that we went there I let all my feelings out on nemo sitting across from me. To this day they still do not let this go!
8) Family vacation is supposed to be G rated isn’t it!?– So years ago I went on a family vacation with one of my ex-boyfriends and his family. Me at the time being a sneaky/adventurous human being, I decided to sneak and pack a few condoms loosely in my suitcase just in case (newsflash no we did not even do anything on the trip). So one night, my suitcase was placed on the ground in our room and I was trying to find some nice clothes in it for dinner. I notice in the corner of my eye, something was moving in my suitcase! I started picking up clothes from it and placing them on the floor when a nasty cockroach comes crawling across my suitcase! I do not deal with any bugs whatsoever, so I make a huge scene in front of his parents. They both try to go through my suitcase to remove this bug when out pops a condom from underneath my shirt. Nobody said anything about the condoms, but let’s just say the parents did not leave our sight the rest of the vacation.
9) Everybody knows me on a more “personal level”– So when I was dumb and in high school, the big thing was to send lovely pictures to your boyfriend. So obviously I sent a few pictures here and there to my boyfriend at the time, thinking nothing too bad about it. Later on that night, my sister pulls me into her room and asks me ” did you send pictures to my boyfriend?!”. Of course I did not whatsoever, I double checked that I sent them to my own boyfriend (over email…. bad decision). My sister knows her boyfriends password to his email at the time, and shows me that my links were in his inbox, which I am still to this day unsure of how that happened. I am pretty sure he had hacked into my email to grab them because I am unsure how he got ahold of them. So at this point I am completely creeped out and unsure who has seen these pictures now, because apparently it was not just sent to my boyfriend! The next day at school, I am keeping more to myself because I am now in a panic about these photos. I am in class when all of a sudden the principal buzzes my name over the announcements stating for me to come to his office. First of all, I never ever get called down to the office, so now I am thinking great… he has seen them as well.. fantastic! So I go into his office with my head down, trying to prepare myself for the worst news of my entire life. He then goes on to explain about how I could not skip anymore school days or I would get suspended. OH MY GOD. RELIEF. Well not really, because I got in shit for skipping, but thank god it was not about my photos. Let’s just say I learned my lesson about making the stupid decision to send photos !
10) Almost fainted in a nail salon?– So literally last summer, I decided to go to a nail salon with my friend and go get a manicure as well as a pedicure. So it’s a really hot summer day out, and I am sitting there in the chair waiting for my manicure to start. On one of my fingers, my nail was super short because I ripped some of it off a couple days ago and it took some of the skin with it. There was a cut that you could see clear as day on my nail, but I didn’t care, I wanted the rest of my nails to look nice. So this lady starts working away at my nails, and starts filing them. Doesn’t she start filing my nail with my cut… and still goes about her day as if nothing is wrong. She makes faces about my cut probably thinking “that must have hurt”, but still continues to file, and put all these other chemicals onto the cut. At this point I could give two shits how that nail looks, but she insisted that it looked pretty. Knowing me, I am not the type to be like “bitch stop”, so I tried to man up and deal with the pain. So she goes about putting the nail polish on my nails, and doesn’t she get some on the skin where the cut is. What do you think she does? The bitch digs her nail into the cut to try to take the polish off my skin… oh. my. god. At this point I am holding back tears and my back becomes really hot along with my face. I have never felt this way before, and suddenly I feel like I am going to puke. I tell her to stop so I could use the rest room because I told her I was not feeling so hot. I ran to the bathroom and started dry heaving, but nothing came up. Sweat was dripping off my face and down my back as I tried hard not to pass out. I completely wrecked my nails, and will not be going back to that nail salon ever again. Now I guess I know what it feels like when they use to torture people back in the day with their nail beds.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading these embarrassing stories that have happened to me over the years just as much as I enjoy writing about them! I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week! Please be sure to follow my blog page for more posts, as well as my other social media accounts:
Much Love xo.