Hello my gorgeous beauts, can anyone guess what today is? You got er, it’s the first day of Spring! That is honestly so exciting, pce out winter c ya next year. I absolutely love spring, I think it is so beautiful especially when it comes down to makeup and different gentle looks you can create. I decided to obviously use my “Modern Renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills”. I wanted to use the more pinky shades within this look! I think that it’s absolutely perfect for the Spring weather, don’t ya think? I also decided to do something a little bit different this time. I am going to jump right into the eyes of my tutorial, and not really go into too much depth with the face makeup application. Usually, I tend to stick to the same routine when it comes to my face makeup, which is a personal preference. If you guys are interested in the products I use for my face I highly recommend checking out my other recent makeup tutorial videos. Okay, let’s jump right into those eyes!
- First things first, you are going to grab your Palette and lightly drag “Buon Fresco” into the crease. This is such a beautiful purple colour and looks absolutely stunning.
2) Next, you are going to take the shade “Tempera” and apply this across the entire lid. This is a cream colour but is extremely pigmented. I thought this made the look look very subtle and gentle, just like Spring!
3) Next, you are going to take the shade, “Love Letter”, and apply this to the outer V. You just want to ensure you are only taking small amounts, as all of these shades are extremely pigmented. I built up the product to my desired look. This shade helps create more of a dramatic look.
4) I then went in with the shade “Vermeer” and applied this to the inner corners of my lids. I then took my black liner and made a winged effect and also dragged the liner across the top of my lids. After applying my liner, I went in with my favourite mascara right now the , “Benefit they’re real” mascara and applied this to my upper and lower lashes.
5) Lastly, I finished this look with some pink lipstick. I used my Mac lip liner in the shade , “Soar” and coloured in my whole lips without using an actual lipstick. I then put on some false lashes that I purchased from Shoppers and Voila!
Let me know what you guys thought of this super easy look! I hope you guys had a wonderful first day of Spring! Be sure to follow my other social media accounts to stay updated with my latest blogs,
main instagram page- alyssahotrum_xo
blogging instagram page- thatothertwin_xo
email address- email@example.com
Pinterst- alyssa hotrum
Much love xo.